Thursday, September 18, 2008

Everyday Life

Most days I forget that not everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the "everyday" moments in the life of Micah. So I thought I'd post a couple pictures of him just smiling and playing with toys!

Micah loves his excersaucer! I usually drag it over by the window and he enjoys watching the cars, people, and horse and carriages go by (lots of them travel by all day long). We are living on the 5th floor this semester so we aren't nearly as high as before. This gives Micah a good view of the things and people below.

Here he is learning to sit up all by himself!



He has such a big smile! Makes you just want to squeeze him huh?!
He's not yet crawling, but he has started to swivel himself around. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love how he is smiling so big in all the pictures! I miss him so much. give him a BIG kiss and hug for me:)

Unknown said...

aww! he's getting so big and so different looking! ...more like John-Thomas every time I see him :-)

I miss you guys... :-(

Tracie said...

I just LOVE these pictures of Micah. He's changing every day! makes you want to just reach out and hug him!

gma27 said...

Hi Lindsay, What a beautiful little guy you two have! I love your blog. It is so nice that your families can be a part of your life while you are so far away. I'll be looking forward to future entries!